27.10.06

To post or not to post...

So I've been slow to start a blog and now that my wife seems to have the fever I thougth I might as well give up trying to prevent myself from getting the virus! Actually, I started another blog (acrucesalus.wordpress.com) but was never motivated to write on it (maybe because it didn't have the cool blogger logo!) or it might just be my own laziness. Whatever the reason that particular blog never got off the ground. This blog hopefully will be different. 'What the preacher said' is a topic that came to me one Sunday afternoon a few months ago. I hope that it will be a place where questions can be raised by myself and others about what they heard from the 'preacher.' Of course, the term 'preacher' is meant to be understood as general as possible and will hopefully encompass any theological questions that come up in the course of my day.... Now we wait and see what happens....

Hope to talk to you all soon!

No comments: